Awkward is when he starts talking about his past and it makes you wonder, "Well, why the hell is he interested in me then? I don't compare to that at all."
And then you realize he doesn't care about that. And it makes you feel special anyway.
He was away this weekend for a LARP thing with his friends. I didn't realize how much we'd been in touch until he was gone for two days...
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
So I'm a horrible tease. Make that last post, leave you alone to ruminate for two weeks.
Did you know that there comes a point in the night where you push right past the wall of exhaustion and adrenaline wakes you back up again? That was me about 5 am on Christmas Eve. I was up until 8:30, he was up till 5:30. I dare say that after that night, it's not really in question anymore. We're talking about what we're gonna do when we meet, not if. My plans include punching him, but he says he's gonna glomp me and hold me so tightly I can't hit him. I say I'll find a way. >:]
Anyone wanna buy me some plane tickets?
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad.
2) I don't have to deal with customers anymore... most of the time. I just tell them "I'm not in sales, let me get someone who can help you" and scurry away with my bin o' stuff to put on the floor.
3) Summer break from school is a Very Good Time.
4) I changed my schedule for the fall so I'm not taking Stats and Astronomy anymore... I'm taking EMT basic. *geeky excited* Classes start the first weekend of September. Alas, they take ALL DAY on Saturday, so no knitting group at Panera for me during the fall. :(
5) They're redoing the water main outside. PAIN IN THE ASS. No parking on the street, and they turn the water off most of the day. My water pressure sucks enough in the bathroom sink, really didn't need that addition to the suckitude.
6) Been playing Dragon Quest IX on the DS. S'pretty fun. It's got a neat party selection and multiplayer aspect to it.
Do you realize that they havent' changed the default moods in like 8 years? O_o
I've been around. Apparently I haven't posted here in almost a year. Oops.
I still exist. I'm doing lots better.
I have a sweet little kitten who has been the world to me this past month. <3
And I'm on vacation. \o/
I need to finish my laundry today (oops, have to go change the loads now...), and I'm going to finish a sweater this week. I hope.
I feel like my head is in the clouds. It's all a little bit mushy, and I'm sleepytired, but I'm sure that'll go away as soon as I try to go to bed. And then, just to complicate matters, I wake up an hour early of my own accord. \o/
I went to my knitting group, and a couple of people brought bags and bags of yarn to get rid of. I got a shopping bag full. ^^
And someone else had some baby aloe plants. It's sitting poorly planted in a pot in the bathroom right now.
And then when I got home (I had to leave early to finish my homework...) I had two books waiting for me.
Last week, I won a free pre-release book through Goodreads.com, so I have a brand new paperback of Afraid by Jack Kilborn. I'm just supposed to read it and post a review...
> Date: April 7, 2009 3:44:30 PM EDT
> To: lieutfaber
> Subject: good day
> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> $B?7$7$$%a!<%k%"%I%l%9!'(B email@example.com.
> I am Mrs. susan gold, a British citizen , I am married to Sir Jim > gold who also is an Englishman though dead
> now. My husband worked with the British Railways for over two decade > before the cold hand of death took him away.there is deal at hand to > share together,get back asap
> - susan gold